- Safe driver - by maintaining a clean driving record for a number of years, you can save as much as 10% on premiums.
- Good student - high school and college students under the age of 25 who maintain a "B" average can get a 15% reduction on insurance.
- Multi-car - families can save at least 10% by insuring all vehicles through the same agency.
- Safe vehicle - insuring a car with anti-lock brakes, airbags, automatic seat belts, and anti-theft devices can qualify you for 40% or more off annual premiums.
- Multi-policy - save an additional 25% when you buy your car, life, and home insurance from the same insurer.
- Early signing - switching to a new provider before your existing policy expires can save you between 5% and 10% on your new policy.
- Low mileage - retirees, self-employed individuals who work at home, and even drivers who live close to their work may be eligible for 10% off premiums because they are on the road less which reduces their risk of being in an accident.
- Payment plan - you may get up to 5% off premiums just by setting up automatic payments for monthly plans. Or you can save 10% if you pay your policy premium in full.