For an entrepreneur, business card has a very important function. Its form is just a small piece of paper, but the benefit is very large. Business cards contain your information so that clients more easily contact you when they need your products / services.
Functions of Business Card
Here are few functions of a business card
1. As the owner's card identity through the name, position, title, email address, web site, and phone number to call.
2. As a representative of company image and brand, and the existence of the company through a logo, company name, business address, and type of business.
3. As a data base of prospects that could be used at any time for business purposes.
4. As a means of supporting communication when the meeting took place.
5. As a medium to record additional information about date of birth, time and place while introduction, husband or wife's name, as well as other information.
The information in the Business Card
When creating business cards, there is some information that should be included are as follows : company logo, company name, personal name, Position in company, contact person, phone number, address, web and e-mail address (optional).
Ethics of Receiving and Giving Card
Using the business cards were not kidding. Receive and give business cards have rules.
Here are a few rules or ethics when you receive a business card from a relation or a new colleague.
1. Business cards are accepted with a two hand or right hand.
2. Pay attention and read the cards for a moment. Then if necessary, provide a brief comment about the information contained on the card. For example, its business field or how to spoken the name of the person.
3. If the card is received at meetings, lay it on the table to help you remember the name of the owner of the business card as well as to call him/her in the meeting - occasionally.
4. Note the local custom. Remember, do not write information on a business card if it is considered inappropriate.
5. Keep business card in your wallet or a special place of cards.
If you intend to give a business card, following its ethical.
1. Make sure the card is clean with no streaks or faded.
2. give respectfully with your right hand
3. Aim name or inscription on the card facing toward the conversational partner.
4. List the important information that needs to be communicated. For example, "This is my new office address, sir."
Business cards can also be a business opportunity for you.
This business is relatively easy and inexpensive so that it can be run by small businesses. Business card is fairly easy because it has available various software of business card templates that can simplify your work. In addition to easy to operate, business cards do not require too much capital. Some of the equipment should be prepared to open this business is very simple, such as follows.
business card template Software, Paper, ink, and box or boxes business card, a computer, and printer.